Saturday, April 17, 2010

TCI Episdoe 1

Chris -Its time for your first Challenge!!

Bubbles- What are you going to make us do?(looking nervous)

Chris-Jump off a clift

Everyone- WHAT????

Moby-BEEP!!

Tim-I told you shouldn't come they make us do ugly stuff.

Chris-You see that circle well you have to get inside of it because theres sharks outside of the circle. The killer bass first Candace your up!!!

Candace- faints and fall safely in to the circle Gets back up Hey I did it!!

Chris-Greg your up

Greg jumps in the circle

Chris -Blossom

Blossom(flys in the circle)

Buttercup sees how easy it is and does the same as Blossom

Chris-Ummmmm..... okay Bubbles

Bubbles-I'm too scared!!

Chris-Okay you don't have to jump but you have to wear this chicken hat cause your scared

Chris-Phineas

Phineas wohooo!!

Chris-Rowely

Rowely-My mom said that I'm not allowed to be anywhere near sharks

Chris-get the chicken hat

Chris-Isabella

Isabella -I'm getting the chicken hat

Chris-Cosmo

Cosmo(poofs himself down)

Chris-Timmy

Timmy-wohoooo!!

Chris Ferb
Ferb jumps

Chris-Now for the Screaming Gophers
Chris I'm going to make this one short

Chris Spongebob

Spongebob jumps

Chris Wanda

Wanda poof herself down

Chris all brainpop people

(Tim and Moby jump)

Annie-I can't I'm too scared

Chris-get the chicken hat

Chris-KNCA people

Number 3and5 jump

Chris-Foster Home for Imaginary friends people

Mac and Bloo jump

Chris Pokemon people

Ash and Dawn jump


So umm for the Sreaming Gophers there were 1 chicken and killer bass there 3 soo the screaming gophers win!

The screaming gopher-YAAAAAAY!!!

Rowely-I cant believe this girls are such idiots!! Most did not barely jump

Buttercup: What did you say??

Chris stay tune to see who will be the first one gone

No comments:

Post a Comment