Saturday, May 8, 2010

Episode 5 Elimantion

Chris: 2 people will be eliminated today
(everyone Gasps)

Chris:The first marsh mellow goes to ................. Numb uh 3!

Numbuh 3: YAY!

Chris:
Tim
Moby
Wanda
Mac
Sponge bob
Bloo,Ash,and Dawn the final marsh mellow goes to.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ASH!!!!

Ash:Yes!

Everyone:WHAT???

Bloo:I can't leave !!! Mac!

Mac: Oh my gosh how are you eliamted???

Bloo:I don't know but won't leave!
(guards take Bloo and throw him in the dock of shame)

Bloo: Bye Mac :(

Mac:Bye Bloo:(

(Frankie and the everyone at Foster's Home watches this)

Frankie: What this is not right?!?!?!?!?

Eduardo: Well at least Adzuel coming back

Frankie:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Chris:Dawn your Dock of Shame awaits

Dawn: I can;t leave I'm the team captain

Chris: Numbuh 3 your the new team captain

Numbuh 3: YAY!

(Dawn leaves on the dock of shame)

(At the confessionals)

Tim:Wow that was pretty shocking elimation

Mac:I can't believe Bloo's gone

Ash: Thew I thought I was going to be elimated Because all o the votes was for me and Dawn and I switched the votes that was for me to Bloo

Chris: Wow Ash a dark side

Mac: I can't believe Ash did that

Tim: That was'nt cool!

Moby:BEEP!!!!!

Numbuh 3: Ash has dark side OMG

Wanda: I have nothing to say

Spongebob:Me too

No comments:

Post a Comment