Sunday, May 9, 2010

TCI Episode 7

Chris:for the next 3 episdoes were going to be asking the elimated contested who they want to vote off. Lets start off with the first elimated contestant the the one now.Rowely

Rowely:I don't know there's alot of nice people in the show I guess Cosmo

Chris: Buttercup

Buttercup: Cosmo should leave

Chris: Numbuh 5

Numbuh 5:Uhh Rather Cosmo or Timmy I really don't care.

Chris:Annie

Annie: I don't know there's alot off very nice people in the show I don't know I'm not voting off any one!

Chris:Okay,Bloo

Bloo:ASH!!!! He's the reason why I'm here!

Chris:Okay ,Okay Dawn

Dawn:Ash I want him to be here

Chris:Bubbles

Bubbles: Uhh Cosmo.........

(Back at island)

Chris:Cosmo your coming with me! You've been elimanted

Cosmo:Alright

Timmy:Hey! He is going anywhere without me

Chris: Alright then your elimanted to

Timmy:What no I mean

Chris:To the Dock of Shame

(Timmy and Cosmo to the Dock of Shame)

(at the resort)

Bloo:Why is Timmy here?

No comments:

Post a Comment