Friday, May 21, 2010

TCI Episode 9

At the boy's cabain

Tim:Wow I'm hungry

Moby: Beep

Tim yay lets go the kitchen

Mac: Can I come?

Tim: Sure and besides were the only people awake


Outside of the kitchen
Mac: i'm tired

Tim:Me too thats why 'm going to get some coffe like what a man does

(inside the kitchen)

Chris:Chef your the worst chef in the world !!!!!!!!!!!

Chef:well I diid'nt know that if you put mintsin soda it will explode and I quite!!!!!!!!

Chris: Fine!!!!!!

Moby:BEEP!!!

Tim: I know but we all have to agree that chef's cooking is terrible

Mac: I know right

Issabella: hey guys Whaca doin'

Mac: Chef's leaving

Issabella:Wow its already the 8 in the morning and I'm hearing bad things

At 11:00am

Chris: your challenge is you need to find a new chef somewhere in the world

Wanda:why?

Chris: Because are other one's a jerk!!!!

Mac: I know Frankie(calls Frankie on his phone Hey Frankie can you come and be the chef

Frankie:Sure!!!!!!

Spongebob:Mr.Krabs come over and be our chef

Mr Krabs: Okay

Chris: What only 2 people are chef's (Chris tries the food)Mr.Krabs yor the new chef

Mr Krabs and Spongebob : YAY!!!

Mac and Frankie :(

Chris:Pick a loser but Mac and Spongebob

No comments:

Post a Comment