Thursday, June 17, 2010

TCI Episode 14 Elimantion

Chris: Okay the first marshmellow goes to........................................................................................................................................................................
Mac!
Spongebob
Numbuh 3
Tim
Issabella

Phineas and Wanda the final marshmellow goes to............................................................................................................................ Wanda!

Phineas: What?!?!?

Chris: You lost the challenge so your out

Phineas: But

Isabella: I QUITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phineas: What?

Chris: Now this is DRAMA

Issabella: I can't stand you being out so i'm coming with you

Chris: Okay Okay Okay get in the dock of shame bot you!

Phineas and Issabella walks the dock of shame

(at confessionals)

Tim: Wow that was drama

Mac: I did not expect that to happen

Wanda: I thought I was going to be out!

No comments:

Post a Comment