Monday, June 21, 2010

Total Cartoon Cartoon Cartoon Island! aka TCI Special

Chris: Hello! Last time on TCi Mac has won and got all the atnetinon and the paprapzi
And everyone is going home .................... or will they:D Find out now on Total Cartoon Cartoon Cartoon Island aka TCI Special!

Paprapzi: Mac Mac Mac Mac (photo shoots)

Mac: Guys Guys GUYS I just want to hang out with my friends

Bloo: HAH Mac won and Wanda lost!

Timmy: Whatever!

Chris: We have some special guest stars!

Candace: Orlando Bloom?!?!?

Chris: No

Candace: Robert Patison?!?!?

Chris: No

Candace: Johnny Depp?!?!??!

Chris: No

Candace: Jermeny?!?!?!?

Chris: NO We have 4 guest stars Intordcing America's Number 1 Cat ............ Garfield!!!

Garfield: Hello!

Numbuh 3: OMG! I love cats (hugs Garfield)

Garfield: OKay your squezing me!

Chris: Rodrick!!!!!!!!!!! From Diary of a Wimpy Kid!

Greg: Oh no this not good

Rowley: I know right

Tim: Tell me about it I've read your books!

Rodrick: Hey Greg! Rowley ( gives them a knuckle sandwith)

(At confessianls)

Greg: The only reason why I audition for TCI is I just wan't to get away from Rdorick and know he's here to embrasse me infront of the whole world Now I will never get Holly Hills:(

(out of confessianls)

Chris: STacy from Phineas and Ferb

Stacy: Candace!

Candace: Stacy

Rodrick: Wow She's Pretty

Greg: Candace?

Rodick No twerp! Stacy You better not ell anyone

Greg: You do know were on T'v' Like live!

(at confessianls)

Rodrick: Ahhhh nuts

(out of confessiansl)

Chris: an last but not least Patrick form Spongebob Square Pant!

Spongebob: Patrick

Patrick: Spongebob!

Chris: Okay Mac do you want to take your check for a 100,000 dollars now

Mac: Duh!

Chris: or a millon dollars!

Mac: Woah Woah Woah a MILLON dollars (faints)

Chris: If you want it get it all of you even the guest stars!

Bloo: Come in Mac! Lets Go!

Mac and Bloo goes find it and everone stays

Chris: uhhhh did'nt you hear me?

Wanda: You've been lying to us all season!

Timmy: How do we know if you did'nt fill does lugagest with bricks or something!

Moby: BEEP!

Chris: Oh you want a peek

Stacy: Yeah!

Tim: Woah thats alot of geen

Cosmo: Cookies!

Chris: Fetch!

Now everyone goes finding it but gets pilled up

Buttercup: We should go in teams Bubbles and Blossom

Phineas: Ferb Issabella Candace

Candace: Oh no I'm not going I'm going with Stacy

Rodrick: Can I come with you guys?

Stacy: Sure..............................

Numbuh 3 : Numbuh 5

Mac: Come on Bloo!

Bloo: Sure we will win the millons!

Tim: Moby Annie!

Annie: Sure!

Moby: Beep!

Greg: Come on Rowley!

Ash: Uhh I gets that lets me with Dawn

Wanda: Lets go Cosmo and Timmy

Cosmo: Oh I got to go to the bathroom

Buttercup: Look the millon dollars!

Blossonm: Great!

Phineas: Oh no they got the money Wait Ferb Issabella I know what were gonna do today

Buttercup: This is so easy

BOOM!

Buttercup falls and drop the money

Issabella: Lets go

Blossom: What the Heck!

Bubbles: I don't know what happened

Garfield Guys they got the case

Rowley: Were are they up there

Greg: Lets Go!

Garfield: give us the case!

Phineas: No Way!

Garield: Or else!

Ferb: Gulp

Mac: They got he case

Bloo: Werew are they?

Mac: Up there lets go!

Garfield: GRRRR

Bloo: Give us the case!

Buttercup: Uhh wait look the money is up there!

Bubbles: Lets Go!

Tim: Guys look the case!

Moby: Beep!

Annie: lets go!

Nubmuh 3: I found the case

Numbuh 5: Were Oh there there's alot of people!

Nubmuh3 : Lets Go

Numbuh 5 bumps into Blossom and Buttercup and fall of the high plave

Blossom: Oh thats got to hurt in the moring

Greg: Rowley NO!!!!!!!!!

Rowley falls off the high place

Ash: Come on

Spongebob: Lets get a hot air ballon sowe can get up their

Patrick: Okay

Issabella: Lets go Everone get on the hot air ballon

Ash: There getting away ona hot air bsllon?

The ballon pops and they all fall in the water

Greg: Whre's the water

Numbuh 3: AHHHHH a Shark

Bloo: Wait he ATE the money

Chris: Great guys you lost he money you'll just have to go win it in Season 2
the people in the water will move on

(confessianls)

Candace: Did he just say Season 2 ?

Numbuh 3: No Numbuh 5 not here!

Spongebob: Yes Patrick gonna be here!

Greg: Great Rodrick's here and Rowley's not this is Stupid!

Wanda: No Timmy and Cosmo not gonna be here Well atleast I can still win the millons

Bloo: YEAH! I got a chnce at this thing! I was botted out on TCI unfairly by Ash but since he's not here I don't have to worry!

Ash: No Fair want to be in Season 2

Dawn: I am gonna Sue Chris!

Mac: I think make it 2 years in a row!

Rodrick: 3 things thats gonna rule! I can pick on Greg I can win the millon and Stacy! If I'm good

Garfield: This is gonna rule!

(out of confessiansl)

Chris: Next time we will be in Season 2 in Total Cartoon ACTIOn

Greg: Action?

Chris: Thats the Season 2 name thing

No comments:

Post a Comment