Thursday, June 17, 2010

TCI Episode 15 Elimantion

Chris: Know the Fina 5 will become the Final 4 as someone goes bye bye
The marshmellow goes to...................................................................................
Wanda!
Tim
Mac

Numbuh 3 and Spongebob the Final Marshmellow goes to.......................................................................................................................................................................
Numbuh 3!!!!!!!

Spongebob: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tim: This is just plain sad!

Mac: I know I knew supposed to wait for them thanls alot Wanda

Wanda: Wait I did not want to leave!

Chris:Spongebob the dock of shame awaits

Spongebob: I ccould add this to be one of the great things I've done besides I've been in the Final 5!

Spongebob walks the dock of Shame

No comments:

Post a Comment