Thursday, June 17, 2010

TCI Episode 15

Chris: Guys welcome to the Final 5!!

(at confessionals)

Mac: I did not know I will be in the Final 5

Tim: I'm so excited if I win TCI I will be popular like finally!!!! If I win I'll give the money to charity !!!!!

Numbuh 3 : EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Wanda: This so exciting I can get to sttuff for Timmy, Cosmo, and Poof!

Spongebob: I'm so excited!!

(out of confessionals)

Chirs: Were going on a cruise ship

Everyone: YAY!

(On the ship)

Spongebob: Wow this is so relaxing

Wanda: I know right

Numbuh 3: Whrer's Chris

Mac: You know what I haven't seen him since we got on the boat

Tim: Look a note

Dear Campers,
I have left the ship your challenge is to get off the boat ammmedetly I will come back. When I come back and if I see anyone on the ship you will not be safe The rest get to go in the Final 4.

Wanda: Why do we have to leave the boat ?

( bad noise)

Boat: Sinking Ship Sinking Ship

Spongebob: Thats not not a good thing Wanda get us out of here

Wanda: Got it wait no!

Mac: What?

Wanda: My wand fell in the ocean

Spongebob: Oh no

Tim: Were all going to have to find away out of here

Mac: How?

Numbuh 3: Hey look a boat

Mac: Someone gets some rope!

Spongebob and Numbuh 3: I will!

( 2 hours later)

Tim: This is bad we could die

Wanda: Were are they Chris could be here any minute

Mac: Oh no Chris!

Wanda: Jump overboard!

Mac: what!!?!?!?!? are you crazy we could die

Wanda: Just jump!

Tim: What about Numbuh 3 and Spongebob

Wanda: Who care's one of them will go bye bye just jump

Wanda,Tim and Mac jump overboard

Chirs: Congrats Guys you get to be in the Final 4! Wait where's Numbuh 3 and Spongebob?

Wanda: There still in the boat

Chris: Well one of them is going to be out! So you the viewers of TCI will vote who you want out! McClean out

No comments:

Post a Comment