Thursday, June 17, 2010

TCI Episode 17

(at confessionals)

Numbuh 3: LOL my name is Numbuh 3 and I'm in the Final 3!

Wanda: Don't worry Cosomo, Timmy, and Poof I'm going to win

Mac: I don't know if I could make it ! I'll probably be out today

(out of confessionals)

Chris: Guys your not going to do a challenge today the elimanted contestants are going to decide on who's going home.

(with the elimanted contestants)

Bloo: Wow it so nice here!

Tim: Yay this is nicer than the ship

Moby: Beep!

Bubbles: This is so exciting its only 3 people left

Blossom: Yeah!

Rowley: Then after the show we can work on a new title for Diary of a Wimpy Kid 5

Greg: alright alright

Timmy: GO Wanda

Bloo: Go Wanda? Go Mac he's going to win

Numbuh 5: No Numbuh3 is going to win!

Numbuh 5 Bloo and Tiimy start agruing

Chris: ENOUGHT were going to decide who is booted out here!

Chris: Now Bubbles lets start out with you who do you wnat out

Bubbles: Oh what about Numbuh 3 I miss her!

Blossom: What don't vote off Numbuh 3!

Chris: 2 vote off Numbuh 3

Rowley: It seems every time we say Numbuh 3 it means we vote her off

Chris: 3 votes for Numbuh 3

Bloo: Numbuh 3 numbuh 3 Nubmuh 3

Chris: 6 votes for Numbuh 3

Tim: Bloo I know you want Mac to win but lets not get a little bit overboard

Chris: I vote for Mac

Bloo: AHHH (slaps Tim in the face)

Tim: Well thats all right now.

(back on island)

Chris: Numbuh 3 your dock of shame awaits

Numbuh 3: WWHAT?

Chris: Everone voted for you

Numbuh 3: ahhhhh :( There goes my dream in deing in the Fianl 2

Numbuh 3 walks the dock of shame

Chris: MAC AND WANDA welcome to the Final 2

(at confessinals)

Mac: OMG!!!!

Wanda: I told you I was going to be in the Final 2!! This is so exciting!

(out of confessinals)

Chris: Mac VS Wanda Who will win! TFind out next time on the most shocking episode yet on total Cartoon ISALND aka TCI

No comments:

Post a Comment