Wednesday, June 16, 2010

TCI Episode 14

Chris: Today's cahllenge you have to not say Help

Issabella: Okay?

Chris: Night everyone Mr Krabs put fire it up

Mr Krabs: K!

Spongebob: I need to got to the bathroom

Spongebob screams

Mac comes

Mac: Whats wrong?

Mac: Ahhhh a guy with a chain saw lets go

Mac and Spongebob: AHHHHHHHHHH

Issabella: Why are you screaming?

Mac: We saw the guy with chain saw

Spongebob: and a Richard Nixion mask!

Tim: I get thats why Chris told us not to do that

Wanda: Well its not coming anymore lets go to bed

(at the girls cabain)

Numbuh 3: do you hear that buzzing noise

Issabella: Yeah

Mr.Krabs: I'll get you!

Issabella: its the guy Spongebob and Mac were talking about! Wanda get us out of here

Wanda: Got it

POOF

Issabella: You poofed us in the boy's cabain?

Wanda: What?

Tim: What are you doing here?

Numbuh 3: We saw the guy wih the chain saw

Phineas: Ummmmmm Okay

Spongebob: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

Mac: What

Spongebob: The guy with a Richard Nixion mask and Chain Saw is Here

Everyone: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Phineas: Get us out of here!

Wanda: you got it

POOF

Mac: Where in the kitchen

Spongebob: Thanks I'm hungry

Wanda: We have to split up! I'll stay in the bathroom the GIRLS bathroom

Spongebob: I'll stay at the place were we do the elimantion thing

Phineas: I'll hide here in the kitchen

Issabella: I'll hide in the kitchen basement

Tim: I'll hide in the boys cabain

Mac: I'll stay in the in the boys cabin too there not many room left

Numbuh 3: And I'll hide in the girls bathroom too!

Wanda: Lets Go!

Mr.Krabs: Hmmmmmmm let me check the ktichen ahah I foubd you

Phineas: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris: Stop the challenge we have to do the elimantion ceremony thingy

No comments:

Post a Comment